All audience members must wear a mask
in the Broadview Heights Spotlights Building,
regardless of vaccination status.
It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser
to inform all members of their party
of this requirement.
Failure to comply with this policy
will result in forfeiture of purchased tickets.
As of November 1st, 2021, Broadview Heights Spotlights
requires all volunteers, actors, and production staff
to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
prior to auditions in order to be involved
in any production.
- Click here for tickets for and information about about production of Puffs or Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic and Magic.
- Click here for information about our 2022 Season.
- Click here for information about our Capital Improvement Campaign.
- Click here for information about our “Pathway to Tomorrow” Brick Fundraiser. – Bricks are still available.
- Learn about Our 2018/2019 Facility Expansion