As of November 1st, 2021, Broadview Heights Spotlights
requires all volunteers, actors, and production staff
to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
prior to auditions in order to be involved
in any production or program.
At this time, masks for audience members
are strongly encouraged.
The Spotlights Theater reserves the right
to change this policy at any time based on local conditions, for the safety of the cast and audience.
Please know that audience members
may be required to wear masks.
No refunds will be issued. Please plan accordingly.
It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser
to inform all reservation members of this policy.
- Click here for more information about or to buy tickets for Monster in the Closet.
- Click here for information about our 2022 Ghost Walk.
- Click here for audition information for “North Pole’s Got Talent.”
- Click here for information about our 2022 Season.
- Click here for information about our Capital Improvement Campaign.
- Click here for information about our “Pathway to Tomorrow” Brick Fundraiser. – Bricks are still available.
- Learn about Our 2018/2019 Facility Expansion